Tuesday, August 19, 2003

caving in to the instant gratification crowd

You may or may not have noticed a Vomit Vile Vituperation link on the left margin in the "Links to Lick Repeatedly" section, beneath the PayPal buttons.

It means I've given in, at least partially, to the people who want to post comments. It's technically a guestbook link, but there's nothing to stop you from signing it repeatedly. I do have some control over the postings, though, and will likely censor anything I find overly displeasing. Bad prose is more likely to set me off than insults or complaints.

So if you've avoided writing me because you're a lazy bastard who didn't want to bother typing "HAIRY CHASMS" into the subject line of your email, now's your chance at some instant gratification.

Pig.
_

No comments: