Thursday, September 25, 2003

constipation's end? or just the beginning?

The Minister of Agriculture sent the following:

Bigho profane and snarling
wants his damn archives
blogspot on shitlist


Damn straight it's on the shit list. I see the archives are accessible once again.

But...

The Maximum Leader wrote to say he was seeing more problems with my sidebar. Things looked normal from the Maximum Office, but upon attempting to reach my blog from Villainschloss, my sidebar once again looked cut off. This time, however, the hominid pic was OK, but everything below

WHAT CORN AND PEANUTS ARE HIDDEN IN THE WARM AND STEAMING PILE?
Vapid cultural commentary,


...had once again been shoved down to the bottom of the blog.

I'm not seeing this from my PC. Everything looks OK from here. Please write in if you're seeing what the Maximum Leader is seeing, and if you're HTML-savvy, feel free to offer suggestions. I WANT A STABLE SIDEBAR, DAMMIT. The last time such oddness took place, I reduced the size of the hominid pic and everything sprang back into place (though that still doesn't explain why everything initially looked fine right after I added the hominid pic). Is something else suddenly too bloated for my sidebar?

Do my PayPal buttons look fat to you? Be honest.
_

No comments: