Wednesday, October 08, 2003

NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Take a gander at Only the Chewiest Tumors, the blog where I'm selling my wares. Scroll up and down the site and go shopping, or follow these direct links to various items!

1. Mon chef d'oeuvre scatologique, Scary Spasms in Hairy Chasms-- available for $15 if you buy singly, for $12.50 apiece if you hit the 2-fer deal, $11 apiece if you buy 5 books, and a truly unprofitable $10 apiece if you buy ten at a time!

2. The Scroll-format Bodhidharma! (brush painting)

3. The Frameable Bodhidharma! (brush painting)

4. Scroll-format "Buddha Mind" Brush Calligraphy!

5. Frameable "Buddha Mind" Brush Calligraphy!

Go! Go visit Chewiest Tumors and shop for friends, family, pets-- whomever! You'll make me a very happy hominid, and now that I'm selling artwork and not just Scary Spasms, you don't have to feel ashamed about buying only Scary Spasms from me.

Thank you in advance for your patronage at Chewiest Tumors, and for reading this twisted blog (the readership seems to have increased in recent days... I expect it's thanks to the Marmot).

You'll notice I changed the tumor pic. Now it's actually a photo of a mouse suffering from something called megacolon. Hee hee.

_

No comments: