Saturday, November 01, 2003

Saturday in Insa-dong!

I had enough money (with thanks to my benefactors) to buy some sleek new binders on Friday evening. I oozed over to YoungPoong Bookstore, bought the binders, then rolled over to the Sbarro located on the bookstore's lower floor. Spent almost an hour transferring about 100 individual pieces of art into them, pieces ranging from very small to medium-size (haven't done any large pieces since having been critiqued by the Old Guys), and by the time I finished, I decided it'd be better not to sell this evening. I did stroll through Insa-dong; two guys were sitting on my usual concrete perch, and the police (damn their eyes!) were out again.

I'll be hitting Insa-dong on Saturday and Sunday; am planning to stay there all day and sell my ass off. If you're in the area, I'll be near the market's "entrance," if you can call it that. That's where I've been setting up the last couple of times, anyway. I hope to be there from about noonish to 10PM, with periodic breaks to feed and evacuate my phine, phunky, phresh se'f. Damn... that reminds me, I need to buy more ink and paper to take with me to the States. I'll be churning out brush art while home.

All for now.
_

No comments: