Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Alien snot story

Belatedly dedicated to my buddy since junior high, the Air Marshal. Sorry it took so long, but what started off as a single-panel comic eventually acquired a story.

UPDATE: One of the dangers of drawing a comic at 5AM is that you make leaps in logic that, in your addled state, make perfect sense to you, but don't exactly help your readers. When I woke up and re-read this comic, I noticed a couple problems with the story's flow. First, why did the lady already have a baby with her? Second, why did the Alien eat the baby whole when all he wanted was the baby's snot? I rearranged the dialogue a bit and changed one aspect of the ninth frame-- me. Originally, you saw me looking incredulous at what the Alien was doing. But since, in the eighth frame, I'm now the one who suggests eating the baby whole, the astonished expression no longer makes sense. So I simply copied my posture from the eighth frame and erased all speech balloons. I think the story's a bit more coherent now. Apologies to all of you who've been going, "WHAFUCK?"



feel the warm, gooey love





feel the warm, gooey love





feel the warm, gooey love





feel the warm, gooey love





feel the warm, gooey love





feel the warm, gooey love





feel the warm, gooey love





feel the warm, gooey love





feel the warm, gooey love





feel the warm, gooey love




_

No comments: