Tuesday, February 03, 2004

from nippular absence to nippular presence

Britney might not like showing off her nipples, but Janet's not so shy.

I don't know about the rest of you, but Janet Jackson's nipple, of which Drudge posted an exquisite closeup (the nipple was decorated with a star-shaped ring/piercing straight out of the Borg Queen's wardrobe), left me hungry for more.

Mmmmm. Ooooooolder women.

The Vulture has the scoop on the whole "was it intentional?" story.

Jeff of Ruminations in Korea provides the yummiest closeup link of all, so you can see the Borg piercing up niiiiiice and close.

My tongue hasn't stopped flicking for minutes now. They're not gonna drag me out of this PC-bahng this evening. I think I'll just unzip right here and hump the computer. Give new meaning to the phrase "got it in every input."

_

No comments: