Friday, February 13, 2004

mindless mindfulness?

For whatever reason, I'm seeing some sort of glitch in my essay, On Mindfulness. I don't know why it's doing what it's doing. The glitch appears toward the end of that essay, in the paragraph beginning, "For the Buddhist, there is no fundamental 'you.'"

Strangely enough, if you sweep your cursor over the paragraph to select it, the paragraph appears normally in a text editor when you paste it there.

I have no idea why this is happening to that essay in particular; the other essays were taken from the same word processor and so far show no weirdness. Maybe this is another Blogger archiving quirk. If the problem persists, I might just remove the post and retype it as a new post later on. In the meantime, to read the occluded paragraph, just select, copy, and paste it into a new text editing window somewhere, and you'll see it just fine. I did.

UPDATE: Hmph. I just looked at the archived essay through my Mac's Safari browser, and there's no problem. Maybe it's a Mozilla quirk.

_

No comments: