Saturday, April 17, 2004

Saturday Swag: A Greeting Card!

I used to be the official greeting card-maker at my old job. Whenever a staffer had a birthday, I was given an hour, on company time, to whip up a card design, then "secretly" (it was never really a secret) pass it among the staffers for them to sign. The cards were a hit, even at their most off-color. I'd like to get back into the greeting card biz, so here's a "Get Well Soon"-style card to start you off.

haw haw


Shop around for other greeting cards!

Don't forget all the mugs:

Choices, choices...


Fart in an elevator and someone might just kick you in the balls.


mug

mug

mug

mug

mug

mug


Buy my filthy, gross, disgusting book of poetry, cartoons, and short stories from Amazon!

Or visit my swag blog, Only the Chewiest Tumors, and order several copies of my book directly from me at a discount!

If you don't see anything you like at my stores, visit the Maximum Leader's CafePress store and take a gander at the fast-burgeoning designs of the very talented Digital Pixi!

_

No comments: