Saturday, June 05, 2004

the inbreds to the north

The North Korean government has changed its mind about allowing its citizens to have cell phones.

Fuckheads.

Experts believe North Korea had introduced the mobile technology to make communications convenient but later realised the device caused floods of foreign culture into the reclusive country, Yonhap said.

In other news:

My Friday, which normally doesn't feature SWU classes, was fairly productive. At 8PM I went out to dinner with the Kang/Oh family to celebrate Mrs. Oh's TOEFL success, but before that, I spent the day running some errands and repairing my favorite pair of pants.

Yes, I sew. Not very well, but I've been doing it for years, and can repair things like popped buttons and minor tears or holes. If my centipede ever bursts, I might be able to stuff its tiny guts back in and sew it shut.

_

No comments: