Monday, June 28, 2004

mug designs for your every need

Maybe it's in poor taste to throw out new swag during a time of crisis (cough), but I've come up with a couple mug designs which'll be featured at my CafePress site. Behold!

Ssshhhh!  My ass is doing its breathing exercises!


And:

I think you'll become a member soon.


Just a reminder that mug designs are 300 dpi when printed onto the mugs, so these 72dpi images are rougher than the actual final product. I've bought one of my own mugs; it looks good.

(Oh, yeah-- my thanks to the mysterious people who recently bought my last in-stock copy of Scary Spasms in Hairy Chasms from Amazon. I'll be restocking soon; don't let that stop you from ordering your own copy. Thanks as well to the folks who've visited my CafePress store recently. All moolah is appreciated by the crushingly debt-ridden.)

_

No comments: