Sunday, May 08, 2005

Saturday's Jedi adventure

Man, this took way longer than I thought it would. Hats off to all the people at Lucasfilm who have to animate lightsabers. I feel your pain. True, you probably use the latest version of rotoscoping technology in your work, but still-- it's a hard job.

To my five readers: enjoy the following story. Later on, I might blog the original photos so you have an idea of what kinds of changes had to be made to get the right effect.


Our story begins a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...


I have a bad feeling about this














it ain't like dusting crops, girlie













a master of evil













you aren't my father













your kung fu is good













I am altering your skull.  Pray I don't alter it any further.













the unmanning backslash













BOOM!!  Shake-shake da ROOM!!













Professor Trelawney, what does my palm say?













next Sith apprentice-- Darth Quaalude



















_

No comments: