Sunday, June 12, 2005

postal scrotum: Sperwer has links

Sperwer writes in with two amusing video links.

The first is a Beach Boys-style music video tour of women's nether regions, in honor of... The Toe.

The second is a Korean commercial. You see a woman slurping on... something. She picks up her cell phone and tells someone she's busy, then gets back to business. Watch the rest. I have to give Korean TV credit for making such an ad: I didn't think the advertisers had the balls to do something so... French. This is what I get for not having a TV. Hey, Sperwer-- is this ad running on daytime TV, on all channels? Come to think of it, I have serious doubts that American TV would show such an ad (unless we're talking MTV).

Oh, yeah-- the Korean ad reminds me of a certain scene in Juzo Itami's "Tampopo." If you've seen the film, you'll know which scene I'm talking about.


_

No comments: