Sunday, August 28, 2005

how to leave comments on my blog

My blog is using a converted version of a very old Blogger template-- one of the first templates Blogger ever made. It's simple and it suits me fine, so I've kept it. The only problem is that the posts don't show an obvious comments link for the would-be commenter to click.

So lemme 'splain how to leave a comment on this antiquated blog.

1. Find the post to which you want to append a comment.
2. Actually read the post.
3. Go down to the post's time stamp link. Click it.
4. Scroll down until you see the "Post a Comment" link. Click it.
5. Excrete your comment. The process is pretty straightforward.

Questions? Either leave a comment to this post or email my fat ass. Email contact info is on the sidebar.


_

5 comments:

Hecknoman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hecknoman said...

Yo,G!

You want for me to mess with the template and see if I acn't get the comment link to show on the main post?

Kevin Kim said...

Nah. I kinda like the fact that it's not obvious how to leave comments. Makes it harder for the spammers and the congenitally inobservant.


Kevin

Anonymous said...

I never even realized this, because I keep track of your site through the feed, thus skipping the main page and going directly to the individual posts. I was wondering why you had a link entitled "How to leave comments" (with that great pic of glam rock Kevin). Now I know.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I've posted a comment... What do I get?