Friday, August 19, 2005

paging Dr. Jung

I dreamed I was a goldfish with enormous horse testicles. This in itself isn't particularly noteworthy; plenty of people have that dream. What was different was that, in my dream, my testicles were covered with iron spikes and I was thrashing them wildly about during some pitched land battle-- maybe somewhere in Mongolia. I don't remember how I was able to crush so many skulls, though. I was a goldfish; I didn't have legs. Where did I get my elevation?

Goddammit, WHERE DID I GET MY ELEVATION??


_

4 comments:

Kevin Kim said...

I see you get the same spam emails I do.


Kevin

Lorianne said...

If you were a fish with huge spike-covered testicles, the *spikes* would give you elevation.

I'm picturing a fish wobbling along upright upon a prickling array of spikes, each of which acts like an individual leg.

Good lord. How'd *that* image get into my head?

Kevin Kim said...

Lorianne,

I suppose you could use that image for visualization purposes in some form of Tibetan Buddhist meditation.


Kevin

PS: On the field of battle, goldfish do not wobble!


_

Maven said...

Is it a sin to be mildly aroused by the notion of iron-spiked horse testes? ::blushes, coyly::

My next question: do you think they would rust during teabagging?