Tuesday, April 25, 2006

geopolitical commentary




In udder news...

EFL Geek has an insightful post up re: using YouTube and other video sources for EFL teaching. This is something my colleagues and I have been discussing as well; one colleague in particular has already set up a site with video links, and we're leaning toward the idea of doing dialogues and productions, too.

After you read EFL Geek's post, be sure to click on that video at the end. I just about laughed my anus inside-out.


_

4 comments:

Sean said...

Kevin,

Thanks for the shout out. I'd love to hear more about what you and your colleagues decide to do with video. If my proposal gets accepted then I'll definitely be happy.

But if it falls through I might be interested in collaborating with some other teachers and producing videos. I've got a simple camcorder and more importantly some knowledge of video editting and the computer to do it on.

Anonymous said...

Be the reds hatte

Anonymous said...

off topic, but without question, you need to see this:

http://intermaweb.net/index.php/2005/10/29/world-record-4-peristaltic-action/

Kevin Kim said...

YES! Glorious!

I saw those pics quite a while ago, which goes to show how disgusting a gentleman I am.

That post did offer something I hadn't seen, however: a link to a hilarious animated GIF of the poop-in-progress.

See here.


Kevin