Tuesday, April 04, 2006

hearts afire

My Tuesday/Thursday 9am class is happy to have acquired a new classmate: a guy. The reaction to his presence was a muted version of the reaction of the nuns to Sir Galahad in "Monty Python's The Holy Grail": "Spank me!" "No, spank me!" "No-- spank me first!"

The guy is a college freshman, but he's also a swimming instructor, a taekwondo and judo practitioner, and a general lover of sports. Oh, the women want him.

What's funny is that this is the first time I've seen such a reaction in a mixed class before. We sometimes get male students during both our intensive and our non-intensive semesters, but they rarely elicit such amorous responses. Maybe these ladies are just... starved for something. Heh.


_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog from the recent international Dr Pepper "incident". Good stuff here.