Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Maugrim replies!

Maugrim posted a reply to my remarks about the K Scene article. He was civil (despite my tweaking) and his reply was very well written. It's unfortunate that such a good piece of writing has found its way onto a blog with a puny readership, but them's the breaks. Sorry, Maug-- only about five people are gonna see this. The other 300 folks who hit this blog are random visitors doing Google searches for "hairy pussy" and "gay hairy men." Check out my SiteMeter if you think I'm kidding.

I suspect Maugrim hails from New York City because he took my ribbing with a good sense of humor-- something I, as a serious-minded Virginian, don't always do when people rib me. Because I went to Georgetown University, which is absolutely burstin' da ball sac with fuckin' New Yawkers, I know firsthand that, for New Yorkers, especially the ones from NYC, friendship means insults. That's the way the titties bounce.

Yo, den you got fuckin' Jimmy over dere-- remember last week, when he got his dick stuck in da toasta'? Haw haw haw! He was like, "I'm gonna fuck dat toaster! Watch!" Then he was all screamin' an' shit, and Tony was shoutin', "Goddamn, I forgot ta' unplug it!" and Mikey was goin' "WHERE'S MY CAMERA? WHERE'S MY CAMERA?" Haw haw haw! Hey-- hey, Jimmy! How's it hangin', you stupid fuck? Dis room still smells like kielbasa 'cause uh your dumb ass! Haaaaaawwww haaaawwwww haaaaaaawwwwwwwww!

By the way, I'd vote for Giuliani if he were to run for president.


_

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, I'd vote for Giuliani for president, too-if I were an American.

That paragraph at the end of the post has got me in hysterical laughter!

Anonymous said...

By the way, I'd vote for Giuliani if he were to run for president.

In a heartbeat!