Monday, August 07, 2006

meta-ego-Googling

I check my SiteMeter pretty frequently. Lately, it hasn't been all that encouraging about the numbers, but then again, this site hasn't been about the numbers: long ago, I wrote about the formula you need to follow to hit it big in the blogosphere, and I'm happy not to follow it.

Among the amusing things SiteMeter provides me is information on the Google searches that bring random folks to my blog. Today brought a new one:

big hominid dick useless

I'm flattered to know that someone is concerned about my ability to get it up. That, or they were trying to confirm that I am a useless dick, in which case it would have made a bit more sense to type "useless dick" and not "dick useless." Dick.

Other cool facts about this person:

Searcher's ISP: 218.236.40.# (SK IND)
ISP name: Hanaro Telecom
Continent: Asia
Country: Korea, Republic of (Facts)
State/Region: Seoul-t'ukpyolsi
City: Seoul
Lat/Long: 37.5664, 126.9997 (Map)

Language: English (United States) en-us

Operating System: Microsoft Win98
Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98)
Javascript, version 1.3

Monitor Resolution: 1024 x 768
Color Depth: 16 bits

Time of Visit: Aug 7 2006 12:22:22 pm
Last Page View: Aug 7 2006 12:22:47 pm
Visit Length: 25 seconds
Page Views: 2
Referring URL: http://www.google.co...hominid dick useless
Search Engine: google.com
Search Words: big hominid dick useless
Visit Entry Page: http://bighominid.bl...hominid_archive.html
Visit Exit Page: http://bighominid.bl...hominid_archive.html

Time Zone: UTC-8:00
Visitor's Time: Aug 6 2006 8:22:22 pm
Visit Number: 257,601

Hey, they're in Seoul! Let's go fuck 'em up!

_

No comments: