Sunday, November 19, 2006

sidebar-- done!

I finally added the finishing touch to my sidebar: a replacement for the original (now lost in the Cox.net FTP space ether) image called "The Big Hominid Watches Over You." Where would you be without my protective, benevolent presence, eh?

So-- all the images have been shunted over to Photobucket. I still don't know why the Cox.net FTP space died on me, but such is life. If I thought I could do it in a short time, I'd go back through old posts and replace every single "Coxed" image with a new, "Photobucketed" one. But that would take ages, so I might just leave the old blog posts alone. If, however, you dig around my archives and find a post that, in your opinion, deserves to have its images restored, please send me an email with the post's URL, and I'll see what I can do.


_

No comments: