Friday, April 13, 2007

book update

My sincere thanks to the folks who continue to buy Water from a Skull. I deeply appreciate the support, and hope you're spreading the word to other, potentially interested parties. I'm encouraged by the sales I see when I log into CafePress, and think that my goal of selling a couple hundred books in a year's time is entirely realistic.

This post is a reminder that my book's FAQ blog is a good place to leave comments, questions, and critiques. Please be sure to read the FAQ and previous comments before leaving your own comments so as to avoid needless repetition. I will visit the comment section and reply as I can. The comments section will also serve as a repository of notes for when I undertake a second edition of the book. No book is without flaws-- from typos to holes in logic to erroneous factual claims-- but all books are perfectible. Feel free to leave your reactions, and even to react to each other. I wouldn't mind seeing that humble blog turn into a small community of its own.

Ah, yes: a special thanks to all the people who have put up one of my sidebar ads. You are, of course, also welcome to slap my large banner ad on your blog, but it's a bit cumbersome and might be offensive to the oversensitive. Proceed with caution.

Thanks again, all.


_

No comments: