Sunday, July 01, 2007

let it rain!

It's 7AM on Sunday and it's raining. My circadian rhythm is starting to move back to a Korean schedule, but I'm still wiped out every evening. I'll be spending most of today in the office, finishing up prep on some classes, continuing prep on others. Among the books I had FedExed from the States are The Book of Questions by Dr. Gregory Stock, and Great Ideas, an excellent English conversation textbook I had used in the 90s. Both will be traveling with me to the office today to help me out with my brainstorming.

I haven't had to use my A/C quite as much as I'd anticipated, mainly because of this rain. I hope it keeps up.

One final remark: among the many bodily issues I've addressed, I should note that foot odor is not going to be an issue for a long time: while in the States, my folks were good enough to buy me the next step beyond Odor Eaters: they're called Odor Destroyers-- activated charcoal and baking soda-- and they work like a charm on my stinky-ass feet. I've placed them in all my high-use shoes, and am praying they last me at least through the summer. I might have to request more of them once fall rolls around. Ah, before I forget: many thanks to various commenters for their solutions to the ass crack sweat issue. I'll try implementing them in order to see what works best for me.


_

No comments: