Monday, September 03, 2007

coming soon

Two things coming your way:

1. An interview with author Zach Shatz about his book, Prisms and Mind. We're set to do the interview via IM at 5PM Seoul time; the complete and (per Zach's request) unedited transcript will be posted, typos and all, soon after.

2. My review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Not so much a review, I suppose, as an exploration of certain themes and images.

Hold your mud.


UPDATE: The IM went well and will provide you, I hope, with something to think about. Zach mentioned at the beginning of our conversation that he's not married to the idea of making little tweaks to the transcript. I'm glad: we both made our share of typos and brain farts over the course of three hours. I've emailed him my proposed changes; he'll finalize things, and then I'll blog the polished result, perhaps in the next day or so.


_

No comments: