Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas plans

It appears I have plans on Christmas Day: I and a group of former students will sit down and enjoy a meal together. I had wondered when, exactly, we would be having this get-together, and the text message arrived last night suggesting either the 24th or the 25th. I have plans for the 24th, so by process of elimination...

We still need to settle-- and quickly-- the question of what we'll be doing. I had suggested that I would be willing to cook for the group (4-6 students, I think), but we haven't decided on whether to make this a sit-down meal at school or a restaurant affair. I'm hoping to have this question settled by tonight.

Whatever we do, I'm looking forward to it, and I might even have some pictures of the festivities later.


_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NAKED pictures of festivities, hatte