Friday, December 31, 2010

none for me, thanks

This is usually the time when bloggers write some sort of year-in-review post. For me, 2010 began with the death of my mother in early January, the discovery of a close family member's lies and deceit in July, the bitter fallout from that discovery, and my November move to a new apartment to start life over in a place of relative calm and quiet. In all, it's been a horrible year for yours truly, so I hope you'll pardon me if I don't write a detailed year in review. I will, instead, wish my handful of readers a very Happy New Year, and offer my sincere hopes that 2011 will prove joyful and prosperous for all of us.


_

7 comments:

hahnak said...

happy new year to you too, kevin!

Charles said...

Happy New Year, my friend. Here's to new beginnings.

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Hoping that 2011 is a happier one, Kevin.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

Anonymous said...

Truly, happy new year. Seems like you're about due for one. And it sounds like you're off to a decent start, what with job and apartment and all.

Addofio

Malcolm Pollack said...

Yes, Kevin, I'll join the others in wishing you a far happier 2011. Put that annus horribilis in your rear-view mirror, and step on the gas!

Malcolm Pollack

Nathan B. said...

Hi Kevin,

I hope that the next year brings you much better than the last one dished out.

Good luck!

Kevin Kim said...

Thanks, Nathan, and thanks to the rest of you.