Thursday, February 24, 2011

my mission

Today, I'm trekking over to the local Shinhan Bank in Annandale, VA (KOREATOOOOOOWWWWWWN MANSAEEEEEE!!) to find out, per an excellent suggestion by my buddy Charles, whether they can provide me with an international ATM card so I can access my old Shinhan account in Korea. That would be so, so sweet right about now. Wish me luck.


UPDATE, 3:11PM: You obviously didn't wish me luck. I've been digging around for my old tongjang, the ATM bank book that Koreans (and Canadians!) like to use to keep track of their transactions and balances. Haven't found it yet, which means I'm not off to the bank today. Tomorrow, then! I'll find that sucker tonight so I can show it to the Korean folks in the morning.


_

1 comment:

Charles said...

Dang, missed the window on this. I'll be wishing you luck from here on out, though. And you can wish me luck as I barrel heedlessly toward a self-imposed deadline tomorrow.

[Word Verification...

counwee (n): the urine of mammals of the genus Procyon.]