Wednesday, June 22, 2011

quick update

Yes, kiddies, it's very likely that I'll be finishing up this week with a new used car. My brother David is an invaluable resource regarding how to navigate the car-buying process, so I'm leaning on him pretty heavily.

Meanwhile, I've set up an appointment for tomorrow morning with Jack (the owner of the service center that towed and took in my car); we'll see how that goes, and what he has to offer from his lot-- including the financial arrangements.

I've also gotten approved for a car loan of up to $13,500 via the Capital One Blank Check program which, according to David, means I now have some leverage when talking with dealerships. I'm about to get ready for work, so I can't do any more car-related research now. But as of tomorrow morning, let the games begin!


_

No comments: