Tuesday, September 13, 2011

j'ai gagné!

Remember the Manhattan GRE Math Beast Challenge involving the 27-piece cake and its frosting? It appears that I've won that challenge: I was part of a group of people who got the answer correct, and from that pool my name was randomly selected. I was informed by email that I will soon be the proud owner of a pair of MGRE strategy guides; I was allowed to pick which two guides I would like delivered, so I chose the Word Problems GRE Strategy Guide and the Quantitative Comparisons & Data Interpretation GRE Strategy Guide. This will, along with helping me study for a possible third attempt at the GRE, give me an idea of how MGRE teaches strategy. If I'm going to teach there, I need to think the way they do.


_

2 comments:

Bratfink said...

That's awesome! Conga rats!

Charles said...

Congrats. You're becoming a math beast yourself.