Monday, December 05, 2011

who knew?

I had completely forgotten that I'd taken the GRE in 1992, a year after graduating from undergrad. Earlier this evening, as I was digging around for our family's rum cake recipe (my brother David wants to make rum cakes for the Christmas season), I stumbled upon a folder containing several college-related documents, including my grade report from my time in Switzerland* and my old GRE reports. I'll publish those scores shortly; they make for an interesting graph of my progress through the years.




*I wish those grades could have been factored into my undergrad GPA. I was Dean's List both semesters of my senior year, and was the Swiss equivalent of Dean's List during my time at the Université de Fribourg. Those junior-year grades would have offset my suck-ass freshman and sophomore years in college.


_

No comments: