Thursday, July 26, 2012

from Charles's camera

Charles very kindly emailed me some pics from his recent visit to my place in Appalachia.

Two village idiots by the side of the road:



Size difference: who ordered the large?



The following pose was Charles's suggestion: the 80s pop band look-- windblown band members stare pretentiously off into the distance:



Zazen photo:



Bastille Day morning-- the moment I burned my hand on the oven door! As you see, the waffles went flying when I jerked my hand away from the hot surface:



Burns and other inconveniences aside, Hyunjin signals that she's about to enjoy her breffus (that's homemade berry syrup for her waffles):







_

4 comments:

Bratfink said...

Oh, how delicious that breffus looks!

Nice pics!

.

Kevin Kim said...

Gracias, gracias.

Charles said...

Speaking from personal experience, I can say that it was indeed a delicious breffus.

But far too short a visit, alas.

Mom said...

Nice pictures! Of course, I might be just a tad prejudiced when it comes to family members... Wow, that breakfast looks delicious - I'm getting hungry!