Wednesday, October 24, 2012

delay and risk

We're going to find out just how tough a Honda really is, I guess: the body shop has suggested to me that I should wait to bring my car into the shop until this coming Monday (October 29). This will minimize the time I'll need to rent a car, and will keep me from wasting time renting a car when repairs aren't going on: you see, the shop in question is closed on both Saturdays and Sundays.

So from now until Monday, October 29, I'll be driving my damaged Honda to work. That's four 90-mile commutes. I plan to leave for these commutes very early so that I can drive under 70mph (the car vibrates gently at 60); I'm just hoping that that damn pebble in the rim doesn't pop the tire. Another blowout of the left front tire is just what I fuckin' need.


No comments: