Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Iblis, Iblis, Iblis

My coworker Lily (not her real name, etc., etc.) now shuttles back and forth among two or three different YB tutoring centers. As a result, she can no longer be there for Iblis at our particular YB center; she'd normally teach him about three times a week. That means Iblis must default to one of Lily's colleagues, and on Wednesday (tomorrow), that colleague is me. I do hope this is not going to be a permanent arrangement, but I suspect that this will be my harsh, dismal, soul-crushing reality for the next few months.

Damn.


_

4 comments:

Charles said...

No, you're not supposed to say his name three times in a row! Don't you know that is the first step in summoning Satan from the depths of hell?

Kevin Kim said...

I thought that was for Beetlejuice, but what do I know? A crazed Michael Keaton would certainly be a step up from Iblis.

Kstylick said...

Aren't you supposed to be happy? This a new challenge for you. Days would be more challenging because of this. New opportunity to show off what you got there. Oh well, still an additional work load. sigh.

Kevin Kim said...

Kstylick,

Happy? Please-- you teach Iblis, then.