Thursday, April 18, 2013

one final fart before departure

Packing almost done. Asleep by about 11:15PM, up at 4AM, out the door by about 4:30 or 4:40AM, arrive at National Airport around 5:45AM, fly to New York's Kennedy Airport at 6:45AM and arrive about 8AM, grab my bag from the baggage claim and re-check myself in with Asiana Airlines, depart JFK for Seoul Incheon Airport at 1PM, arrive Incheon the following day at 4:10PM, take a limousine bus to the apartment I'll be staying at, settle in and take stock of my situation, meet my buddy Tom and have dinner that evening... then see how the rest of the month goes. The future is wide open. Let's hope Kim Jeong-eun doesn't ruin things by downing my plane with a missile, just to provoke the South and the US.


_

3 comments:

John McCrarey said...

Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, and Cthuluspeed, on your gold-prospecting in Korea. Looking forward, as always, to your updates.

-Aaron
idiotscollective.com

ZenKimchi said...

Would love to meet if you're free.