Friday, May 03, 2013

today's doings

I'm about to step out and buy the camera that I failed to buy last night. I didn't think the Yongsan Electronics Market would be closed as early as it was yesterday; I had been there around 8:30PM the other night, when I'd been looking for a CAT-5 cord, but at 8:30 last night, the market was shuttered and dark.* So I'm going to train over in a few minutes, while it's broad daylight, and seek the camera of my dreams (for W150,000 or less, if possible).

Later in the day, I'll be heading over to the empyrean aerie of Dr. Horace Jeffery "Jeff" Hodges to have dinner and a chat. Ideally, I'll bring my camera with me. God only knows what we'll talk about; Jeff is knowledgeable about a frighteningly wide range of subjects.

And that's the plan for today. I'll continue to check the job ads when I get back home, but I'm not hopeful that any new offers will be as good as the ones I've already seen and responded to.





*The Yongsan Electronics Market is a huge, modern, glassed-in building. It doesn't actually have any shutters. That's just a figure of speech.


_

No comments: