Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday's adventure

I'm up at 6AM on Monday to head out to our university's campus at Ilsan, as that's where I'll be teaching this coming semester. All my classes will be there; I've got long, five-hour days ahead of me on Mondays and Wednesdays, and short days that end at 11AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This semester, I'll largely be a nonentity at the Seoul campus.

I need to see whether getting to campus will indeed take 90 minutes, as our office said it would. While on campus, I need to find out the password to access the local Wi-Fi. And finally, I need to find out where I can eat on campus for fairly cheap.

Once I get back from campus, I might head out to Yongsan and buy myself a Wi-Fi hub for use in my current residence.  I also need to get my old Mac's hard drive converted into an external drive, but I won't get that done until next month, when I have more money.

Lastly, I might wander up the street to that boxing gym to check out prices, hours of operation, equipment, and fitness programs. If the gym opens early in the morning, I might even start doing early boxing workouts in February.

So: full Monday.

_

No comments: