Sunday, April 03, 2016

It's Only for 14 Days: Day 2 of 14

WEIGHT: 130 kg (slight gain probably from the fluids I drank late last night)

APPROX. RESTING PULSE: 92 (15-sec calc method). Same as yesterday.

BLURRY VISION: None (obviously not counting myopia).

SKIN: as before: scabby, patchy, and blotchy, esp. on left shin.

CHEST PAIN: None, but also no real stair-step exertion.

MENTAL STATE: Alert, focused, generally emotionally stable.

GENERAL WELL-BEING: Overall positive. Feeling a bit lackluster, but that comes with the territory.

End report.


_

1 comment:

Charles said...

Didn't comment on your first post, but I'll say it here: Good luck! Keeping an eye on your health is always a good idea.

I think I've finally gotten over a cold that was never truly severe but also made life less than pleasant for about a week. I'm easing back into my regular exercise schedule--gotta get back on that bike for some high-intensity training.