Tuesday, April 05, 2016

It's Only for 14 Days: Day 4 of 14

WEIGHT: 129.6 kg (just natural fluctuation coupled with a fluttery bathroom scale)

APPROX. RESTING PULSE: 92 (15-sec calc method). Same as yesterday.

BLURRY VISION: none (obviously not counting myopia).

SKIN: as before: scabby, patchy, and blotchy, esp. on left shin.

CHEST PAIN: some tightness in the chest during my short, 10-min walks (flat ground) with coworker. We do about 3-4 walks per day, roughly 1,200-1,500 steps per walking session. I then walk home for an extra 3,000 or so steps. My modest daily goal is 10,000 steps, and I normally make that goal on weekdays (not so much on weekends, when I tend to laze around).

MENTAL STATE: alert, focused, generally emotionally stable. No fatigue, wooziness, or diminished coordination yet. I had a lot of sleep over the weekend—arguably too much, but I think the oversleeping benefited me, all in all.

GENERAL WELL-BEING: Overall positive. Feeling a bit lackluster, and inner thighs are a bit tense and achy. Not sure why. Will try stretching. Otherwise, I'm my usual huge, lumbering, sluggish self.

End report.


_

4 comments:

John (I'm not a robot) said...

When was the last time you had a complete physical?

Kevin Kim said...

2013. Going in for another one with my boss soon. Requirement of the job, it seems.

Charles said...

Hopefully they will shove all sorts of interesting things up your rectum. That's always fun.

Bratfink said...

Whatever you're doing, keep on keeping on! I'm on your side! xoxox