Sunday, April 10, 2016

It's Only for 14 Days: Day 9 of 14

WEIGHT: 126.6 kg (Kind of surprising to see so little gain after the massive binge drinking last night. I was slightly dehydrated after my long walk, which meant I was extremely thirsty and had no thought in my head but to get fluids into my body stat. I think I downed about three liters of juice last night. Must've peed most of it back out by morning.)

APPROX. RESTING PULSE: 87 (20-sec calc method).

BLURRY VISION: none.

SKIN: as before: scabby, patchy, and blotchy, esp. on left shin. You've now seen what my left shin looks like. Attractive, yes, ladies? Skin on my face is about the same as it always is: slightly greasy in the T-zone, dry and needing exfoliation everywhere else.

CHEST PAIN: No tightness at all today. And I even jogged for a couple hundred yards.

MENTAL STATE: mostly alert and focused; generally emotionally stable.

GENERAL WELL-BEING: Overall positive. Walked only 12.8K steps today, but that was better than I thought I'd do: I was expecting to be too achy to do anything today, especially after yesterday's beyond-the-comfort-zone effort.


End report.


_

No comments: