Friday, September 02, 2016

Casablanca: chicken sandwich

The first of two sandwiches that I ate at Casablanca, a Moroccan sandwicherie located in Haebangchon, just down the hill from Itaewon. This was my boss's treat: just us three guys out for some eats to celebrate my birthday.

Am happy to report that the sandwiches I ate (the chicken sandwich you see below, plus the lamb-chili sandwich above, in a different post) were both amazingly delicious and quite rib-sticking. There's a spicy-shrimp sandwich that I didn't try this time, but I'm sure I'll be back again. The food is amazing; the menu is small but contains interesting items, including Moroccan salad and various types of shakshouka. Definitely a winner. Thanks, Boss!

1 comment:

Elisson said...

Shakshouka! In South Korea! I am in awe.