Wednesday, August 15, 2018

shoeses

It seems my best bet for buying new shoes that actually fit my feet is to go physically to the States and find shoes there. Although it's been dying a slow and painful death, the local JC Penney in Springfield had both shoes and shirts to my liking, so I bought a few of each.

The blue New Balance shoes replace my beaten-up New Balances, the ones I wore during my long walk last year. The brown shoes replace my old Rockports, the ones that got thrown in the trash by that idiot custodian last year. I've tested out the New Balances, and they're great. I'll be wearing the brown St. John's Bay loafers when I go out to dinner with my brother tonight. They seemed comfortable, but will they be as comfortable as the Rockports? We'll soon find out.







No comments: