Sunday, November 11, 2018

movie-review slew

I have a large backlog of movies queued up on both iTunes and Amazon Prime Video, so you can expect reviews soon for the following movies:

1. "Crazy Rich Asians"
2. "Blindspotting"
3. "Christopher Robin"
4. "The Hitman's Bodyguard"
5. "Leave No Trace"
6. "Sorry to Bother You"
7. "John Adams" (HBO series)
8. "Dallas Buyers Club"
9. "The Hunted"
10. "One Wild Moment" (French film: "Un moment d'égarement," i.e., a moment's distraction)
11. "The Greatest Showman" (recommended by my brother David)
12. "The Magnificent Seven" (2016)
13. "The Commitments" (which I should've reviewed long, long ago)

Plus: I didn't see it this weekend, but I might sneak out one morning this week and watch "Bohemian Rhapsody."

Prepare Winterfell. Reviews are coming.



No comments: