Sunday, December 09, 2018

"Ten Signs Your Movement Is Evil"

I followed an Instapundit link to this article: "Ten Signs Your Movement Is Evil," which focuses on SJWs as a collective, but which could be applied more widely. I can especially relate to #2, which offends my inner leave-me-alone libertarian:

2. They don't respect boundaries. They block traffic, destroy property, harass and intimidate opponents in public spaces (and even at their homes), and/or gleefully humiliate others in pursuit of their aims -- or they simply refuse to condemn such tactics when they're used by others. But none of these things are okay in our current context; indeed, aside from the destruction of property, which can be justified in a declared war, I don't think these are okay in any context.

Want to get on my bad side? Then just presume you can change my thought and behavior.

Be sure to read the rest.



No comments: