Monday, February 25, 2019

the hike might have to wait

I'm no longer sure whether I can hike out to Yangpyeong this Friday: my supervisor tells me we're not likely to get Friday off, although we might be let off early. At the same time, the weather forecast for Saturday has changed from rainy to cloudy, so if Saturday is suddenly walkable, I can, in theory, still do the long trek this weekend; I'd simply be training into work on Monday morning instead of training to my apartment on Sunday.

Anyway, Friday's not looking good. Saturday is still a gamble with a 10% chance of rain currently on the board, and things might shift positively or negatively over the next few days. We'll see. Meanwhile, I'll do my training walks as if I were going this weekend.

No comments: