Wednesday, May 20, 2020

"Burn Notice": on final approach

I'm finishing my binge-watching of Season 6 of "Burn Notice" tonight. Season 7, the show's final season, is only thirteen episodes long as opposed to eighteen, so I'll make short work of that in a few days, after which I'll likely write a series review. It's been interesting to see what I remember from my patchy, random watching of the show back when I was in the States. Following the storyline straight through, as I'm doing now, has been very educational. Many gaps in my always-unreliable memory have been filled.

More on "Burn Notice" later. Meantime, entertain yourself by watching this very short interview with star Jeffrey Donovan:










1 comment:

John from Daejeon said...

I enjoyed the show, but I hope he has the stamina for his second half-century with a very young model wife and young kids.