Tuesday, June 02, 2020

pardon me while I double down

I've used various forms of the words "stupid" and "idiot" to describe the rioters. And yes, they're rioters, not protesters. I see no reason to back down from the language I've used: these dumb cunts deserve far worse than my casting of aspersions from thousands of miles away. If I were a homeowner, and these fuckheads showed up on my lawn, I wouldn't hesitate to blow off some heads to protect me and mine.

And as far as the "stupidity" label goes, the family of George Floyd backs me up:

No one has more right to outrage and anger than the Floyd family, Terrence Floyd told ABC News, but they want people to stop destroying communities in George Floyd's name. "They're using this as an excuse to be stupid," Floyd said about his brother's death at the hands of four Minneapolis police officers. The family wants an end to all of the rioting not just in the Twin Cities but around the country, which they see as an affront to the way George Floyd lived his life. "Do something positive," he urged, "stop making excuses."[emphasis in original]

ADDENDUM: seen on Instapundit (via Twitter):








No comments: