Wednesday, June 17, 2020

you whores

So apparently, if I'm not posting four or five blog entries a day, my daily site-visit average plunges from 1200-1400 visits to 500-600 visits. Christ, you fuckers have a short attention span and a high demand for entertainment.

Or maybe that's my fault: by generating so much output, I've been spoiling you, feeding your superficiality—your need for more, more, more. Should I get you (and me) accustomed to only a single post per day? I feel like Vladimir Putin impishly closing off the Gazprom pipelines to Western Europe, strangling all those helpless economies. Heh.



2 comments:

John Mac said...

Whore? I resemble that remark!

Can't speak for anyone other than me of course, but I hit my favorites blogs first thing in the morning every day. So, it doesn't matter whether there is one post or several, I'm normally just around once per day. I guess that makes me one of the loyal 600 hundred!

Kevin Kim said...

We ought to make a movie. We'll call it "600," and it'll depict the Battle of Thermopylae, just as "300" did, but with fat people as the Spartans.