Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Ave, Dr. V!

Dr. Vallicella has a message for people fleeing shithole states like California:

DO NOT come to Arizona! It's just too damned hot here for you snowflakes. And on top of that[,] everybody is packing heat. That's why you don't hear any honking on the highways and byways. "An armed society is a polite society."

We are racist to the core[,] and rattlesnakes are everywhere. There is nothing here but hot sand and dirt[,] lightly covered with some [desiccated] but still prickly-as-hell vegetation. Go elsewhere! Oregon and Idaho would love to have you. Or better yet: wallow in the shit you shat. Enjoy the sanctuary that your sanctimonious silliness has built.

Preach it!

Alas, we're seeing liberal white flight everywhere, and the problem is that these morons will bring their blue-state voting habits with them and create yet more shitholes wherever they go. I'd say "stay the fuck out of Virginia," but at this point, my home state is a lost cause.



1 comment:

John Mac said...

That's funny as hell. I left my birth state of California in 1978 and moved to Arizona. I knew way back then I didn't want to raise my kids in that f'd up environment. Of course, it wasn't nearly as bad then as it is now.

I do specifically recall having that same attitude though...I'm here now, close the gates and keep those crazy Californians out!