Friday, September 18, 2020

pris au dépourvu

Well, it happened, and I wasn't ready for it: Blogger has just switched all the way over to its shitty "new Blogger" format, and there's no option to revert to "legacy" Blogger. I thought I had more time before the changeover, given how vague Blogger has been regarding when it planned to go full-on shitty. But I guess the time is now, and I still don't have a WordPress site up. I'll get to work on that right away. Meanwhile, pardon our dust as we dismantle our edifice here and prepare to move elsewhere.  Me, I feel as if I'm being chased out.  Was it like this for the Seoul merchants who lost their real estate when then-President Lee Myeong-bak started digging up streets to re-expose and reinvigorate the Cheonggye Stream?

NB:  my 2020 walk-tee design is up over at Teespring. Click the tee design in the right-hand margin and scroll waaaaay down to the bottom to see the new design... which, truth be told, is much like last year's design.



No comments: