Saturday, February 02, 2019

possible launch delay

I noticed that my toenails needed trimming this morning when I got up around 5:10 a.m., but when I clipped my right big toe, there was and is some minor, slow-but-steady bleeding. I'm dabbing the blood away, but if this nonsense continues until 6:30 a.m., I'm going to nix the walk for today and begin it on Sunday. No reason to rush things. Besides, it might be better to begin the walk on a rainy day.

We'll see. More soon.

No comments: