Monday, December 22, 2014

triomphe!

In terms of world affairs, 2014 has proved to be a remarkably shitticular year, so when I want to cheer myself up, my thoughts turn to the little things in life, like finishing up my duties at Dongguk!

Fuck yeah. We's done, yo. Done like a Christmas turkey.

So now I'm going to step out of the Hyehwa Building and head up Namsan for the first time since November 30. I've got lots to make-up walking to do, and today's going to have to be at least a 35K-step day.

Woo-hoo! DONE! (Unless the office calls me back because of a problem.)

Oh, yeah... as it turned out, there was no need for drama: the office agreed that the computer's current settings are a suggested grading curve, so my grades were allowed to stand. The new, stricter curve takes effect this coming semester. Ah, the ongoing struggle to look legitimate...


_

1 comment:

Charles said...

Glad to hear that there was a lack of drama.