Friday, October 04, 2024

images





There will be no consequences.



Stop with the retarded capitalization. Trump does that, too, as if English were German.

So... we're witnessing a regrubmah?

the moment before it happened




And the people who typically ignore their pagers got a nice, nasty surprise.


"Middle class," my ass.




And how does John feel about this use of his image?

"behaviors systems"—I love it.




I agree.

They're blind to irony and deaf to hypocrisy.

Watch the indefinite article.


stupidity+ marketing to stupid people

I think I've lost all of the friends who've proved never to have been true friends to begin with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

All comments are subject to approval before they are published, so they will not appear immediately. Comments should be civil, relevant, and substantive. Anonymous comments are not allowed and will be unceremoniously deleted. For more on my comments policy, please see this entry on my other blog.

AND A NEW RULE (per this post): comments critical of Trump's lying must include criticism of Biden's lying on a one-for-one basis! Failure to be balanced means your comment will not be published.